| | | |
____ ___ ___ _ _ __| | ___ _ __ __ _ _ __ __| | ___ _ __ ___
| '_ \/ __|/ _ \ | | |/ _` |/ _ \| '__/ _` | '_ \ / _` |/ _ \| '_ ` _ \
| |_) \__ \ __/ |_| | (_| | (_) | | | (_| | | | | (_| | (_) | | | | | |
| .__/|___/\___|\__,_|\__,_|\___/|_| \__,_|_| |_|\__,_|\___/|_| |_| |_|
hey, i'm marvin kruse, a passionate software developer. most of my time is spent developing backend and blockchain related software on ethereum.
$> ls features
as an ethereum advocate and an active member of the community, i'm either writing smart contracts, implementing novel ideas or learning new fascinating things through discussions with other members and projects.
during my free time and through attending and co-hosting many hackathons in the past i've been part of a lot of different projects revolving around token mechanics (with erc20/erc721), dapps, token curated registries and daos._
$> touch contact
- blockchain developer at weeve (smart contract and backend dev, scrum master)
- developer of dit, a decentralized git client for open-source governance
- experienced in golang, solidity, python, js/nodejs, ci/cd and docker
- implemented daos, tcrs, commit-reveal voting, erc20/erc721 and own tokens
- b.sc. in computer science (thesis on voting protocols on ethereum)
- 100% driven by passion
feel free to follow me on twitter
or connect with me on linkedin
. prefer code? head to my github
. you're oldschool? alright, shoot me an email
and i'll get back to you.